Community Association Management
Each and every community possesses its own unique attributes that special something that drew people to it in the first place.
At Magee Property Management, we celebrate this intangible with a full range of very tangible community association management services. Our team focused approach offers us unparalleled advantages.
We work intimately as a team amongst our staff and with each and every association to provide the operational support necessary to assess your needs, set goals and formulate a specific plan of action to get there. This means getting to know residents concerns, working hand-in-hand with the Board, and delivering a level of personalized service beyond the expected, all synonymous with the Magee brand since 1972.
Magees Community AssociationManagement Services include:
- Preserve and maintain property values
- Attendance at Board meetings
- Attendance at Annual meetings and board member elections
- Communication of information to and from residents including via e-distribution
- Correspond to any issues on the Boards behalf
- Timely correspondence and written reports
- Routine property inspections, as needed, to determine current conditions and for anticipated future property needs and upgrades.
- Enforcement of Declaration documents, Bylaws, and Association specific rules and regulations enforcement
- Proper and accurate billing recordation and tracking of assessments
- Accounts payable, receivables and association financial statement preparation (including the preparation of checks) and reconciliations of monthly expenses
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Annual operating budget and reserves preparation
- Deposit and track association fees
- Bookkeeping & Financial Services
- Documentation of association business and properly store association records
- Coordination and implementation of legal activities through association attorneys
- Coordination with association agents for insurance needs and requirements
- Assistance with vendor requests for proposals and bid specifications
- Vendor qualifying with experienced recommendations
- On-site contractor oversight and coordination of all projects.
- Management of association owned properties and easements
- 24-hour emergency on call service
- Common area maintenance and inspections
- Gate access control systems management
- Website development and/or maintenance
- Community programs and event planning
- Emergency planning
- Preparation of management calendar
- Equipment maintenance
Our goal is to be on target and live up to our promises, exceed our clients expectations and develop lasting relationships with the communities we serve.
Magee Bookkeeping & Financial Services are instrumental in creating a clear roadmap for the success and growth of associations.
Bookkeeping & Financial Services
We use Intuits QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions as our financial platform. Enterprise Solutions is the Intuits pinnacle edition of America's #1 small-medium size business financial software. Its the most universally recognized financial software on the market today and is welcomed by and seamlessly integrated with most Certified Public Accounting firms. This software offers our clients easy to read and even easier to understand financial reports, budgets, expense tracking, cash flow, and assists our team in accurately predicting financial environments on the horizon.
Additionally, we also use professionally designed and licensed property management software. This software also integrates with Enterprise Solutions, rendering Boards/Property Owners access to a variety of information including resident data, work orders, and much more. The system also makes it easy for residents to maintain information and view their accounts at the click of a mouse.
Bookkeeping & Financial Services include:
- Monthly financial statement package
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Bank Reconciliations
- Support Schedules
- Processing of payments
- Multiple banking options
- Electronic scanning of vendor invoices and computerized check preparation
- Annual budget preparation and processing
- Turnkey collections services
- Fidelity bonded